Sunday, October 25, 2009

What we've been up to...

We just got done with Midterm week and I am more than happy. I spent more time doing homework, studying, and taking tests last week than I've probably ever done all my days at college combined. Christian is better about not procrastinating, therefore, I believe he had a less hectic week...but not really because I was a psycho I'm sure...so he had to deal with that. Bottom line, we're both glad to be done with midterms. We didn't have a normal meal at all last week because we were both gone til after 10pm every night for school crap. So yesterday afternoon we went to Sam's Club and Winco and bought $82 worth of groceries. It was fun to break free from the $20 limit and spoil ourselves. Christian was sick last week, and I woke up with it today. So yes, we sinned on the sabbath and walked 20 feet across the street to Walgreens so i could buy some medicine. Don't judge me.

What else we've been up to...
2 weeks ago, we went with a group of friends to the Haunted Mill. Before we left, Christian wanted me to take a picture of him. So I did.

And then Trevor didn't think it was fair for Christian to have a picture so I had to take one of him as well.
I always feel like I am the same height as Carissa...until I see pictures and realize how short I really am.


The group before we left for the Haunted Mill. Shane, Carissa, Trevor, Jen, Derrick, Steph, and us. It was really cold waiting in line but was worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun.. do as many fun crazy things as you can now!
    I for one am disgusted that you broke the Sabbath. I will tell Troy all about it when he comes in from mowing the lawn and washing the car, and when I get done weeding the front yard.

    p.s.
    Check out this site, I bought a hoodie and Troy sunglasses, love them.
    wiskeymilitia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look really pretty in the picture. your hair is so cute.

    ReplyDelete