Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day Celebrations

Christian and I celebrated Valentine's day on Saturday. We had so much fun! First, I suprised him with an order of his favorite cupcakes from Cakes Amore here in Littleton. He was very excited for these. It didn't matter that it was 10 in the morning, he was still going to eat some.


(And yes...his beard is back!) Then we gave each other presents. I gave him a pair of Van's shoes, but they were a half size too small. But I also made him an accordian style album that can just sit open somewhere. It's filled with pictures and notes.


Christian gave me two cd's I've been wanting. He gave me the new Phoenix and Vampire Weekend cd's. He told me he always knows what I want because he goes on to different websites and the shopping carts are always still filled with things I've pretended to purchase.
That night, we went out to eat at Jose O'Shea's. It's Christian's favorite mexican food! We both ordered the Blue Plate Special wich comes with: 1 beef taco, 1 smothered bean burrito, 1 cheese enchilada, and rice & beans. Their beans are the best beans I have ever eaten. Yummm! It was soooo delicious. And I'm not a fan of beef, but they hand make their shells so the taco is just as good as anything else on the plate! This isn't a picture of what we ordered...but this is kind of what it looked like.

On our way home, we found a Van's outlet store which was perfect because the shoes I bought Christian were too small, so he got these nice blue shoes instead.

They were buy 1 get one 1/2 off, so being the best husband in the world that he is, he let me get these shoes which were only $7.00. When we went into the store, the male employees were making fun of us because we were already wearing matching Vans...then we left with these. They thought we were crazy and tried to match everything. What can I say? We're just the same people inside and out....well....kind of.

2 comments:

  1. Why are you two like the cutest people alive?! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know my favorite part of your blogs (beside your absolutely hilarious personality) is that you put pictures of food. You know me a food! You are so fun.

    ReplyDelete