Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th

First of all, I'm going to shoot my computer. Or Christian's phone. I took all of our pictures and fun videos from the weekend using Christian's phone...and somehow it does NOT want to cooperate with my computer. So sorry. Pictures may or may not come later. The pictures on here are just pulled from the internet for now...

Friday we drove to Orem to see ALL of the Hulme side of the family. Our friends Danielle and Jordan rode with us and we dropped them off in Farmington. We went to Utah because Grandpa Hulme's sister passed away so all of Dougs siblings and families came up for the funeral. When we got there, all the cousins and aunts and uncles went to Seven Peaks water park in Provo. (They have a cousin who owns it so we got in free...yeah, I married into the coolest family ever!) We had lots of fun being in the warm sun!



On Saturday, all of the men went golfing while us ladies went shopping. Stacy bought me two really really cute shirts from Old Navy. She's the best mom ever.
That afternoon Christian, Doug, Stacy, and I went to an El Salvadorian resturant to have pupusas. They were very delicious and Christian could not stop oohing and ahhhing everytime he took a bite.

Later that night, Doug and Stacy suprised me with....


.....
.....
.....
....


A BOSCH! YES! MY VERY OWN BOSCH! I never ever ever thought I'd own one before the age of 50, but no, they like to spoil me! I'm so lucky and I love my new mixer! Thankyou thankyou thankyou Doug and Stacy!



On Sunday we went to Sacrament meeting and then took Doug and Stacy to the airport. We drove back to Orem and stayed the night with our friends Jen and Trevor. We had smores and hung out.

Monday morning we went and saw JD and Dana and the girls. We went to the airforce base and swam for a little while but then had to meet up with the Bevan's and drive back to Rexburg. It was a really fun weekend! We wish we would've had more time with the Hulme's, but it's good we're back to finish our last TWO WEEKS of the semester! Wooo! If I can get this to work, I'll add pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment