Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Part 1

We have been so so busy and we have a lot of fun things to blog about so I'm doing it in parts so it's not too long.

PART ONE:

At the end of July, Kate and Sam came to visit us in Rexburg! We did alot of fun things with our friends Jordan & Danielle, and Danielle's brother Josh who is the girls' age. Our first night we went to the Civil Defense caves and played glow in the dark hide and seek. We hiked a ways into the cave until it was black and then we broke a ton of glow sticks all over the rocks and our clothes. It was so crazy how easily everyone blended into the rocks! Poor Sammy tripped and broke off a fingernail!

The Crew:


Doctor Jordan fixing Sammy's finger:


Sisters:


I tried to take pictures inside the cave of everyone and the rocks glowing in the dark, but this is all we could get. Creepy huh? Maybe I have a ghost-identifying-camera:


The other fun thing we did was go on a hike to a waterfall. Everyone except for me hiked even further past the waterfall to the wind-caves. I was so tired so I took a nap on a comfy rock. When the girls got back down I woke up and went to sit by them. As I did this animal emerged and started walking all over the rock I had just took a nap on. It could've eaten me.








2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! Haha I love the part about the animal that could have ate you, good thing they woke you up...
    Im excited to see the rest of your posts. I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have THE BEST pic of you sleeping on that comfy rock you mentioned. When I finally have a life I will post it. Thanks for making the hike sound like it was fun, even though we both secretly hated it sometimes.

    ReplyDelete