Friday, December 9, 2011

that one time I realized I wouldn't make a very good mother

Soooo,
last weekend, we got to be parents while Steph ran a marathon in Vegas. All was going well on Saturday...and then it happened. The baby pooped. Who knew that babies pooped? Not me.

Solution?

Change her diaper!

I'm a little embarrassed to say, one whiff of that doodie and I started gagging til my eyes were watering. That's when I realized I probably won't make a very good mother. But Christian changed all the poopy diapers last weekend. So he'll make a great dad. Together we'll make success. I'll just shut our kids in their bedrooms until Christian is done with work, and then when he opens the door and the smell knocks him out, I'll just say, "What? Oh. He/She must have JUST pooped."

Other than that, we had a fun weekend with the girls! We went to school, the park, watched lots of movies, played lots of hide and seek and had lots of giggles.


3 comments:

  1. its 90 degrees and they are in full snow gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise when it is your own child it is no problem. Honestly when I change a neighbor child I want to throw up! Especially girls....what is all that that is missing!?! I have no clue. Anywho, you will be a fantastic mom I guarantee it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you will be a great mom! I am often unsure of the kind of mother I'll be...but when I share those feelings with someone, they reassure me that those insecurities are normal and that they believe in me so I will be a good mom.

    ReplyDelete