Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fairy Wings

Hello! We've been MIA lately, but thought it was probably time for an update.

Christian just had spring break last week and is now gearing up for his last few weeks of the semester. He is currently designing a library. The concept is a lantern for the city of Tempe. Here's his concept model:



I have a reason as to why I've been slacking on the blog. I started a new job this last week. My new job is at........



......wait for it..........




...............


The Sweet Tooth Fairy!

STF has 9 locations in Utah, and they've just opened my store in Scottsdale, AZ. Here's some pictures of the fabulous treats you can get at STF:

My favorite cupcake is the Toasted Coconut.


These are the CakeBites. It's cake + frosting, dipped in chocolate. I of course, love the coconut ones. But all of them are delicious!

I got to work with Megan who is the creator of STF for the past couple of days. She is the cutest, nicest, most awesome woman. I also have a really great boss and fun girls to work with.

I'm still working at the elementary school, but I head over to STF after school everyday and stay late. I'm exhausted but it's so worth it. I really love my new job and I look forward to going to work everyday and making people happy. Here's some pictures Christian took of me during our grand opening this past week:

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's awesome! :D You are so cute and fit in perfectly!
    I wish we had one here...I still haven't been to one but I'm hoping that maybe we go down to Utah for Christmas this year and we can try them then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i freaking love you ryann. you are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want your job. or maybe i just want one of those toasted coconut cupcakes.
    looks like a fun dream job for you.
    i hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Sweet Tooth Fairy! I got to sample the Red Velvet cake bites at Deseret Book in SLC this past weekend and they were yummy! What a fun job! You will be perfect at it!

    ReplyDelete