Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Year's Vacation

After Christmas, we flew to the Bowns for a few days. Over New Year's weekend, the entire family went and stayed at a cabin in McCall, ID. Here's a video I made of all the fun we had at the cabin.

Bowns New Year's Vacation Video

On our last night in McCall, 9 of us went to a sledding hill for a couple of hours. After we were towed up the hill for the first time we were told that only between 1 and 6 people could go down at the same time. But after all 9 of us started complaining, we convinced the guys to let us go as one group. So, for the next hour and a half, there was a war on the sledding hill. There was lots of pushing, pulling, and cheating of course. I even got my boots pulled off. It was a riot! But sadly, there were too many of our group members being pushed off the tracks, so they split up our group. We still had so much fun. The only downside was how cold it was.









1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness you guys look frozen!! That video was awesome! I was laughing do hard when I think mckee was brushing his face with a barbie comb hahaha! Can I please come to your next reunion??

    ReplyDelete