Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Christian

Christian turned 24 this last week. So in honor of his Birthday, we had a BBQ with some friends at our place. I made invitations and everything. For the BBQ we had BBQ-pulled beef sandwiches, chinese chicken salad, chips and homeade salsa, and ice cream and cake. It was fun! My favorite part was giving him his presents. I got him a scooter!!!!!!!!!! Okay well, I guess he probably kinda paid for it....but I like to say that it was from me. So yes, we have a scooter now! I really did give him some Toms Shoes, a new belt and wallet, socks, and some new clothes. It was a really fun day!


The invitations:




Our friends Carissa and Shane on our new scooter! It's so fun!





Opening his Tom's Shoes! He's always wanted them and I'd always say, "No....they're just too expensive." I bought them along time ago...I just didn't want him going and buying them for himself!


With his Birthday cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment