Friday, December 4, 2009

what a dilemma

I hate the snow and cold and it makes me depressed. I hate having a constant case of the chills while I manage to lose all feeling in my feet, hands, and face. I wish it were summer all the time. And HOT. I don't care for 80-90 degree weather, I enjoy 95-105 degrees. Which is why I am moving away. Not physically, but mentally. I have mentally checked out of Rexburg and am currently staying at a resort close to the sun. I should now take this time to apologize to my husband who will have to act as my "cabana boy" if he wants to interact with me.


Christian on the other hand likes the snow. He is really good at snowboarding and offered to give me lessons this winter...or sometime in the future. I guess I should just suck it up and make the most of it. Or maybe I could act as a "Real Housewives of Orange County" wife and complain and cry until I get what I want. How am I going to decide what to do.

1 comment:

  1. Are you in Rexburg because I'm in Iona like 20 minutes away and you so have to come over! And make sure you bring some of the darling crafts that I know you are working on!

    ReplyDelete