Friday, April 9, 2010

pirate vs. civilian

Meet my brother Randy.
Today Randy called me. This was our conversation:
Me: ...yeah, I bought Christian a cool shirt for our anniversary.
Randy: A ship?
Me: A shirt.
Randy: Oh.
......a pirate ship? Or a civilian ship?
Me: A shirt. Not a ship.
Randy: Oh. Well, what kind of ship would you buy? A pirate or civilian?
Me: I wouldn't buy a ship.
Randy: Well if you bought one, which one would you buy? A pirate or civilian?
Me: It doesn't matter because I didn't buy a ship.
Randy: I know! But what kind would you buy? Pirate or civilian?
Me: I wouldn't buy a ship.
Randy:Iiiiiiiiiiiiiii know! But does Christian want anything aquatic like?
Me: He wants a wakeboarding boat one day.
Randy: What kind? A pirate boat or a civilian boat?
Me: I don't know. Civilian I guess.
Randy: Good. Cause it's bad to buy pirate ships.
Me: Oh.
Randy: I have to go.
Thanks for the advice Rand. I'll make sure any future ship I purchase is civilian and not pirate.
Good thing Randy's married to Kiah who is awesome and keeps Randy in his place.

No comments:

Post a Comment