Saturday, April 3, 2010

For your information...

The Jesus beard is still goin strong. WWJD? He'd comb it. He'd make it beautiful. And then He'd high five Christian and say, "Twins dude! Way to go!"


On Saturdays we pretend to be rich and go to car dealerships and test drive cars. How can they reject these faces? I have to play the "spoiled brat wife" who wants the nicest car in the lot. While Christian plays the "extremely whipped husband" who gives his wife whatever she wants. Little do they know, we don't have more than $30 in our bank account. Then we leave and say, "HAHAHA! They actually thought we were going to buy a car! Hahaha, we're funny."



It's our 1 Year Anniversary next Saturday. We expect lots of gifts. (Just kidding)
Or are we kidding???

Fiiiiiiine, we're kidding, you don't have to get us gifts. Jeeeeeeze.

This is a box I covered. It's not really for the birds. It just says that. It's for our mail. Or something else.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! You are so funny! I love what you said about the beard and I love how you guys go and test drive cars! Haha I miss you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you crack me up! I can't wait to see you again. That beard comment was so funny. if Christian ushered at the Messiah Sing Along again, people would think HE was Jesus coming to sing along with the people.

    ReplyDelete