Thursday, March 25, 2010

h.

For Valentine's Day, Stacy bought me a cardboard H. It's almost 2 feet tall! It's so awesome. So yesterday, I finally decided how I wanted to decorate it. And now it looks like this:
Here's a close up so you can see the detail of the paper.

I'm excited for how it turned out. Christian chose the turqoise for the paint color. Good thing I have him. We're excited to hang it up in our new apartment! If I had a lot of money and a giant wall, I would buy every letter of the alphabet and decorate them all different and hang them randomly on the same wall.
And I just realized that this H looks exactly like our blog background. Weird.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the letter, cool that it's so BIG. I think a wall with the alphabet in different size letters would be so cute. I like your hair too.

    ReplyDelete