Thursday, March 11, 2010

And then there was 1...

Tomorrow, (Friday) Christian and I fly to Boise just in time to make it to Chelsey and Jake's wedding. Chelsey is my cousin whom I grew up with. Her and Genniel (our other cousin) were always my very best friends growing up. The 3 of us were inseperable. I loved being within 2 miles of them both and hanging out with them constantly. Now that Chelsey and I are going to be married, Genniel...? You're next. No pressure.

These pictures are all from Summer 2007, but they're the only ones I had on my computer. I'll be sure to get a new picture with them at home this weekend!
Genniel, Chelsey and Me.


Chelsey and me on the 4th of July 2007.

2 comments:

  1. You leave Genniel alone...we want her:) If not we still love her. So much fun. I always admired your fantastic relationship with your cousins. It was such a great example and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures of us! I have the best cousins ever! I want to find those pictures of us camping when we were pretending to be the people on "Passions". haha

    ReplyDelete