Monday, March 15, 2010

Our weekend...

This last weekend we had lots of fun. On Friday, we flew to Boise. On the flights, Christian entertained us (and some children sitting around us) by making squirrels out of dollar bills. Pretty cool huh?

We flew in to Boise at 1:00 and Chelsey and Jake's sealing was at 2:00, so we had just enough time to run through the drive through at McDonalds. We're probably their #1 customers. Don't judge us. Their sealing was really cool and they looked so happy together. Chelsey looked so beautfiul as she always does. Her dress was really pretty too. After the sealing we went to Val's for dinner and then Christian and I stayed at Randy and Kiah's house.

On Saturday, my Dad took Christian, Glen, JD, and Randy to Fast Lane in Boise for some indoor go-karting. They had lots of fun and stunk like exhaust when they came back. They said Randy won every race because he's the smallest. They did 3 races with 23-25 laps per race.
While the boys were having fun, I went shopping with Denise, Kiah, and Rebecca (and baby McKee of course.) After some shopping we had lunch at Olive Garden. It was alot of fun.

Saturday night was the reception. It looked so cute! The food was great too! It was fun to see Genniel and Chelsey again.

Christian and I at the reception. I held McKee alot and tons of people thought Christian and I suddenly had a baby. Actually it is our baby....we just hired Denise to hide our secret.

Taylor and I hanging out and the reception. It's always so fun to see her and you're guaranteed to be laughing about 105% of the time you're with her.

I made this collage of pictures for Chelsey. It's not super cute, but it's cool cause theirs 10 different pictures of Chels, Genniel and I from all different ages. I love these girls and I'm so lucky to have been able to grow up with them!

And this has nothing to do with our weekend, but I tried to do a vintage looking canvas of Christian and I. It turned out pretty sloppy so I put a picture towards the middle on pop-up dots that way it's a clear picture sticking out and then the rest are all raggidy looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment