Monday, May 31, 2010

family pictures

We spent our weekend in Oregon with the Bowns fam. Since everyone was home for Kate & Sam's graduation, we got to take family pictures. These are the pictures that were taken of us. I need help choosing which picture to blow up for our wall...









This is the only picture not of Christian and I that was taken with our camera of the sisters. There's cuter ones on my moms camera of all the sisters+sister inlaws and mom. I'll post some after I get them. Or Denise will probably just post them.

3 comments:

  1. christian is a terrible photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute! I really like the 2nd one and definetely the 5th one. haha you guys are funny. And I really like the one of you 2 looking at each other with the white background. What can I say, you guys are just really photogenic. They should photograph you guys for magazines.
    Annie looks like a giant. haha. The pictures are all so cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss you chris. we need to chill this summer, and we need to go boarding this winter. by the way did you change your number? i've been sending random lyrics to weezer and incubus... with no response. well, we really need to hang this summer. ash and i have visited idaho a couple of times already and every time we are there i want to hang out. shazam! laters

    ReplyDelete