Monday, October 18, 2010

a much needed update

We celebrated my 22nd Birthday a few weeks ago. It was so great! Christian got me a certificate for a real message! I'm so excited to use it! My sister Stevie made me a cute scarf and apron, and my sister Denise made me a scarf, bracelet and necklace. My MIL Stacy spoiled me! She gave me a candle, sewing stuff, and a gift card. My sister in law Steph got me a scarf and earrings! My mom bought me a sewing machine, but gave it to me early in September for my birthday. As you can see, I got lots of great gifts! On my birthday, I woke up to Christian making me pancakes. Pretty awesome! We got to spend some time together and go to dinner a few times that weekend.


Christian has been riding the scooter to school so that I can drive the pick up. It's been raining a lot lately and the other night, he came in literally dripping wet. Poor guy. I felt bad. But I also laughed because he was drenched.


This is Sam. I met her back in summer of 2007 here at BYU-Idaho. She instantly became one of my best friends as was a roommate too! I love her so much! She leaves on her mission this week and she came to Rexburg to say goodbye! See you soon Sister Norton! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! An update! Haha I got so excited when I saw you had a new post. It sounds like you had a fun birthday! You look cute in that picture. And poor Christian- thats pretty funny though. Well I hope you guys are doing good in school. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete