Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February

Since I still don't have a job, nor do I go to school, all I've been wanting to do is make stuff for Valentine's Day. I've been trying to use things that I already have so I'm not spending money.

So far, I've been able to make a wreath:


I re-covered my "love" blocks Stacy gave me:


I decorated some plain $1 candles from Winco. The base they're sitting on is a chunk of styrofoam from something we purchased a long time ago. I just painted it pink and added some ribbon:


My favorite project was making my countdown calendar on the back of a baking sheet that's been sitting in a box for 2 years. The giant red sparkly heart is a magnet that marks which day we're on:

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Everything is so cute! Now I do want to make something! I really really like the countdown calendar! Everything is so cute though! Love ya and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete