Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Weekend

We've been celebrating Valentine's day all month so far. I've been making lots of decorations that will probably stay up for a while. On Saturday we hosted a party with with two other married couples. We had great food, treats, chocolate fondue, games, and lots of belly-hurting-laughter. We had a very entertaining valentine exchange and stayed up way too late.

For Valentine's Day, I cooked a "fancy" dinner. I let Christian choose whatever he wanted. So we had shrimp scampi, garlic bread, salad and "cupcake cafe" cupcakes. It was fun to just be at home with Christian. He got me lots of new kitchen things I've been wanting like a pastry blender and a new can opener. I made him a canvas with some wedding pictures and bought him a giant hershey's kiss. He ate most of it in one bite. I love Christian. He's my best friend and we laugh about everything and always have fun together.


1 comment: