Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Officially Official

Soooooooooo,

Christian has officially accepted the offer to attend Arizona State University! He starts May 31st. We move down to Tempe area May 15th. And here's our new apartment! It's a 2 bed 2 bath, with full size washer/dryer, and 2 outdoor spaces! One is right off the front door, and the other is a deck off one of the bedrooms. And there are 3 swimming pools on the grounds! We're 2.5 miles from campus and right on the Light Rail.

Living room. Yes, that's a fireplace. Sure we get one in Arizona...but not freezing Idaho? Whhhhaaaaaaaaat?


A bedroom. It's hard to see the size from the picture, but they're both good sizes.


The bathrooms are both pretty small, but it'll be nice for guests to have their own.


The kitchen. Sorry it's sideways...this computer won't let me change it. The kitchen goes deeper to the right and that's where the washer and dryer are.


I didn't take any pictures of all the closets but they're awesome. So much space for storage.

Denise, Ulie & I drove to Arizona last week to find an apartment. It was successful as you can see. We did lots of fun things on the way there and back. My favorite part was measuring all the windows of our new apartment, and then picking out all my fabrics for new curtains. We got the fabric at a cheap fabric store in AZ. After graduation we're headed to my parents for a few weeks so I can get all my curtains/decor made so it's ready when we move in!

6 comments:

  1. All the pictures on Denise's blog looked so fun! I wish I could live in Arizona, I would love that heat! We will definitely be planning a visit. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the apartment! Im so glad you found one. I can't wait to see it when you get all of your stuff in and new curtains up! Im so excited that you guys get to live in Arizona- you're going to have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you guys. The APT looks awesome! Can't wait to see it for real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, this you stupid mother. I don't know how to post a comment, ha ha ha!!! I'm the anonymous one above that didn't know how to add her name. Help me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, now I figured out how to add my name but I forgot the "is" and can't spell "your". Boy, I guess "stupid" really does apply.

    ReplyDelete