Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Reunion

Way back in the summer of 2007, I started school here at BYU-Idaho. I was accepted into the "Freshman Academy" program. So for my first 7 or so weeks of college, I was put into a group of 22 (I think!) Freshman. We all had the same schedule and classes, and the 11 girls lived together and the 11 boys lived together. It was the best choice I've probably ever made. I had a blast in the program! I met my best friends there. And tonight, a few of us got to have a reunion. Some of the people are still on missions or living in other states. It was a small group, but so fun to catch up!

This is our original group minus Angelique & Brent:


Craigo's oreo pizza is soooooooooo good:


Alex, Mel & Madison:


Isn't Madison the cutest!?


This is everyone that came. Casey, Alex, Melanie, Me, Carissa. I know I'm making a dumb face, but I had Carissa hair in my mouth and face. Yes, Alex & Mel were both in the group and now they're married and have Madison! So cute huh! Keith showed up too but left before the picture was taken.

2 comments:

  1. Bummed! I should of came. Were you guys there still at 8? I tried texting you but i'm pretty sure I have the wrong phone number....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo so fun and satisfying... we should go again tonight. Ryann I can't help it if my hair is so luscious and thick...you must have been really hungry. We missed you Delly Belly.

    ReplyDelete