Thursday, June 2, 2011

the new place in az

We have been living in Arizona now for about 2 weeks, and we love it! Christian started school on Tuesday and goes M-F 8:15-5:30. Did I mention there's only 3 classes? Yeah, it's pretty intense, but he's loving it. I'm just searching for a job and still unpacking the new apartment. My family has been down my back wanting to see the new place so here it is.

Walking in the front door:


Off to the right is the kitchen. I didn't feel like cleaning just for the picture, sorry.

To the side of the kitchen is a huge pantry room that also has our washer and dryer in it.

The living room. We have a little patio/deck area right off the living room. Someday I'll put some cute furniture out there. I LOVE that we're able to paint in this complex. So we painted the living room walls. It's a really cute grey that makes it feel nice and cool inside.



I love my grey stripe wall!

Close-ups of things in the living room.

The newly repainted tv stand with beautiful knobs:




My teapot lamp. Doug & Stacy helped me make it and I love it.



Master bedroom with master bath attached.



Guest bathroom. Pictures of the guest bedroom coming soon. Well...once I unpack it.


As you can see, I have a lot of things left to do. And even though it's a little dated, we are really enjoying it here.

5 comments:

  1. I looooove it! I love your gray stripe wall too. And I like the picture of the "you make me happy when skies are gray" cute cute cute. P.S. You have three diplomas????? Smarty pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lamp is soooo cute! and the come what may and love it sign has been on my mind for months! i have been wanting one forever! i have never seen one before but i always have loved that quote. great minds think a like huh???

    dude, i need you to help me get my blog lookin cute like yours! lol hope you guys are well! love ya!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your apartment looks sooooo good! I'm embarrassed of mine just looking at these pictures. I love that you can paint! By the way, we are moving in next week, so get that guest bathroom unpacked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Especially your striped wall and all of your cute painted tables! I wish I could come and see it and you! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling! Just like everything you do! And, I LOVE the teapot lamp...it'd get broken at my house, though! Just gotta say, LOVE the full length mirrors in your bedroom...so much fun for you! (:
    Will you text me your number or email me? I have a couple questions for you and I kept forgetting to ask you when you were here for so long! (:
    Thanks!
    Karli
    541.992.2464
    karli@healthconfessions.com

    ReplyDelete