Sunday, September 30, 2012

24 Years

Today was my 24th birthday. The celebrating started late last night. I got home from work around 11:30pm, and when I walked in the door, I was very surprised.


Sitting right in front of me was a new couch! Isn't it beautiful? (NOT the hideous leather one in the background!) It was a combined birthday present from Christian, and parents on both sides. Christian spent his saturday with his sisters family where they plotted and planned and surprised me big time! Thank you thank you to everyone! I love my new couch!


 Showing off my birthday loot. I got spoiled by family; a fancy knife, tunes, halloween decorations, cash, an address book and cute jewelry.  Everyone was too nice!

But did you know about all the free crap you can get on your birthday? Just google it. And then go. I was only able to handle a few treats but it was still fabulous...and FREE.

I had a watermelon & mint popsicle from Paleta's Betty. This is probably my favorite find since we've lived in Arizona. And the best thing about it, it's on Mill avenue which is a few steps out my front door. My other freebie was a chocolate sprinkled doughnut from Krispy Kreme. I really don't need any of this sugar seeing that I'm a manager for The Sweet Tooth Fairy and I eat sugar all.day.long.



We finished the night at Tempe Town Lake where we relaxed and looked at the small amount of stars we could view. We wanted to ride our bikes over, but you may have heard. Friday while in class, someone cut my lock and stole my bike. I'm still so sad about it. I loved my bike. I'm still crossing my fingers that I'll be the one-in-a-million that gets their stolen bike returned.



But at least my birthday was still the best ever. Thanks to this guy. Thanks Chrissy. I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment