Saturday, November 1, 2014

20 Weeks: Gender Reveal Party

Since this is our first, we wanted the gender reveal to be memorable. So, after our ultrasound, we had the technician write down whether baby Hulme was a boy or a girl. After the ultrasound, I had to run over to my doctor's office for some paperwork and we had his assistant call my friend Brooke at Sweet Tooth Fairy. Brooke made us a cake with the gender hidden inside to bring to our party.
That night we had a small group of friends and family over for some food and the gender reveal. I wrote everyone's names on the balloons that made a guess for the baby gender. About 70% said boy, so I thought for sure my instincts were right. But as you know, I was TOTALLY off. Christian was right. Baby Hulme is a girl :) And shopping for her has been non stop!
Best girlfriends and co-workers ever!
Only a few people were right on guessing baby Hulme's gender. 

No comments:

Post a Comment