Saturday, November 22, 2014

Pregnancy: Weeks 21-27

WEEK 21: I felt pretty good until I went in for my appointment that week. I was feeling so extremely nauseated during my appointment. I had to jump up and run out of the room. As soon as I made it to the bathroom, I couldn't hold it anymore and I projectile barfed ALL OVER the doctor's office bathroom. It was so embarrassing and I cleaned up as well as I could. I asked the nurse for some sanitizer spray but she couldn't find it. She laughed at me and reminded me where I was and told me they've seen it all and I had nothing to worry about. 

WEEK 22: We decided to get out of town for a little day trip. We went up to Flagstaff to see the colors and it was beautiful! This was a pretty good week for me.

WEEK 23: Christian went to NYC for the week with the M.Red students. I was really able to start distinguishing actual baby movements and I felt like my stomach finally "popped." I still was having nausea every day but as long as I took my wonderful promethazine pill, I felt great. 

WEEK 24: It was good to have Christian back home. It was a good week for me. School started getting really busy and I was ready to stop working or at least begin phasing out of the schedule. I spent some time helping to get the store turned over to new managers who happen to be my best friends :) We all went to the Arizona State Fair. We all tried getting onto the wimpy chair lift that takes you across the fairgrounds because we were all tired of walking (especially me!) But they kicked me off! The guy came up to Christian and told him pregnant women weren't allowed to ride it. It isn't even a ride! It's a chair lift! I cheated on my diet majorly at the fair and had: Lemonade, deep fried oreos, funnel cake, corn dog, chili cheese fries....all of it was so so so good.

WEEK 25/26ish: I was starting to feel great especially since I wasn't working anymore so I didn't need to be on my feet for 6 - 8 hours a day. We went to the Phoenix Temple open house, and celebrated Halloween as Paulie and Juno of course, very appropriate costumes with a pregnant belly. The only negative at the end of my 2nd trimester were the 4 excruciating painful days that I had....(dare I say????).....hemorrhoids. I will save you the gross details, but I couldn't walk, sit, stand, or lay die without sobbing. Luckily my doctor called in a prescription and it cleared them right up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment