Friday, September 18, 2009

Hooray for girlfriends and birthdays

Christian started his new job as a ticket usher on campus tonight. So my friend Carissa came over and we made some stuff. I made a frame for when Christian and I go to Vegas in a few weeks, and Carissa was working on a canvas for her room. I'm so grateful Carissa skipped out on her social life for a night with me! I just love her. She's my best girl-friend and it's always fun to be around her. If you need a good laugh, just giver a call.

Also this week, we celebrated Carissa's 21st birthday! I made a chocolate pudding cake that looks really awful in these pictures, but tasted really good. Even Christian liked it! Even though there's cream cheese in it...he has the phobia my dad does where they won't eat/drink anything white. So anyways, Carissa and Jen came over and we had birthday cake!

Sitting on the table you'll notice the pumpkin spice Walmart candle that smells sooooo good and was only $3, NOT on sale! That's a pretty good buy. Although, it is almost out and I bought it on Monday...maybe I light it too often, but I just LOVE pumpkin anything. Except for pumpkin pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment