Sunday, September 13, 2009

lots of things...

Lots of things have been going on lately. Christian and I started school again last Thursday and we're already suffering from lots of homework. I just keep telling myself, "1 more year. I can do this. 1 more year." We both have hard classes this semester so hopefully we get through it!

Christian's brother Scott turns 20 today, so Happy Birthday Scott! He's serving a mission in Charleston, West Virginia and has been out about 9 months. This is the picture we took for him!
As you may remember, there was a bearded man living with me who claimed to be my husband. The other day as I made my way into the bathroom, I discovered the mountain man.


20 minutes later, he suprised me with this:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Yikes. Hitler has returned.
But since school has started again, he now looks like my husband again. Only, 10 years younger.

My friend Jessica has a vinyl business and helped me out with a cute project. I bought a frame at DI and painted it, then we attached a vinyl calender to the back of the glass. Now I have a cute dry-erase calendar in my house. Thankyou Jessica! I love it so much! Check out her business blog at : http://sayitwithstyle.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

  1. way cute ry. i want to get one. how much...i checked her website but didn't see anything for the calendar. let me know. oh and i'm glad the "messiah" moved out and christian moved in. he's much more handsome as christian.

    ReplyDelete