Saturday, September 26, 2009

Monkey Rock

Last Saturday, we went with our engaged friends Jen & Trevor to Monkey Rock. The water was like ice so I didn't get in. They braved the water for about 20 minutes. Then we had a fire and roasted hotdogs. It was probably the last day of warmth wich makes me really sad. I don't want it to get cold...but it's Rexburg, so it's going to get really, really, REALLY, cold.


He thought by using his rubber dingy he wouldn't get wet. Wrong assumption.


Christian was really cold.


Jen & Trevor



Trevor & Christian sucking it up and getting ready to go behind the waterfall. They said it was so cold they couldn't breathe behind it.


Me & Jen


Sitting by our fire.

1 comment:

  1. So fun! You guys are seriously the funniest couple I have ever met. I especially loved your "About me" section on your blog. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete