Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas!

We went to Colorado for Christmas this year. We waited to celebrate Christmas though because Scott came home from his mission on December 29th so we did Christmas on December 30th. Seph's family was there too so we had so much fun with the whole family. It hadn't snowed yet in Colorado until the morning of our Christmas celebration. I'm not sure if that was a good or a bad thing. I'm not a fan of the snow, however, on Christmas I might be okay with that. It was so fun to watch Eliot open her presents. The first one she grabbed she walked around the living room saying, "I wonder what it could be!"



And she loved the snow!


We love this baby!

We got spoiled on Christmas. We got clothes, movies, gift cards and tons of other great stuff. I got new dishes which I love. They're super cute. Christian got the Harry Potter series.



Christian got me this great trunk for Christmas. I love it!

After I took the paper bow off, he kept telling me to open it for another suprise. He decopaged a huge picture of us on the inside and wrote a big message onto the wood. It was so special. I'm one lucky girl. But I didn't like the fact that it made me cry like a baby in front of his family on Christmas.

Oh! And my parents got us a flip camera. It's so much fun! I'll post video later!
ALSO, while in Colorado we took Hulme family pictures. I'll post those too when we get them!

1 comment:

  1. Aww it looks like you guys had fun! I love the trunk! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete